Director Content Publishing and Localization - Global Digital Commerce
As such, your role in defining the benchmarks for success across internal Nike Digital and Nike Direct teams, geography stakeholders and with our strategic partners/suppliers will be critical.
You will regularly measure and assess performance to inform new goals as you continuously raise the bar on our consumer experience and operational excellence.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelors in Business, Finance, Management, Marketing, Technology or equivalent. Graduate degrees preferred.
- 10+ years of professional experience including leadership of digital content, translation, localization and internationalization processes, including process improvement. Direct experience in online consumer digital (non-commerce) and/or consumer-direct online retail is highly valuable.
- Proven ability to handle ambiguity in a fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment.
- Track record working in a team environment to define and align strategies, roadmaps and priorities
- Demonstrated experience managing, coaching and inspiring a team.
- Multi-country expertise and background leading across territories and time zones.
- Extensive vendor management skills
- Strong influencing and presentation skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary for developing and delivering strategies to executive level management.
- Proven leadership experience turning a global vision into reality and leading a strategic center of excellence