This is an exciting and dynamic role looking for a creative and strategic senior level b2b content marketer who has direct management of content writers. You must have demonstrated experience of successfully driving your team and identifying new areas of content short form and long form in improving engagement and nurture current audiences as well as creating new audiences. Working with teams throughout the funnel and automation process driving lead gen campaigns using content across all channels. My client is looking for someone who can create and inspire a team of writers to create content that hooks you, that feels authentic and makes you want to engage.
Do you have a passion for content that really speaks to people, does technology excite you? Have you been successful creating content in the B2B world? This is an office based role, however flexibility with hours, regular working from home along with excellent benefits and great team environment if on offer.
- Work with a small team of content writers along with brand directors and other divisions to build and manage a rich content calendar that attracts a qualified audience to my client's owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, infographics, etc.).
- Deliver and nurture new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content. Looking at A/B testing, open rates, click open rate improvements, ratios.
- Work with the email marketing team to optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes and deliver email content that hooks the audience and delivers results.
- Lead the creation of best in class website copy that understands customer behavior and journeys, is authentic and inspires the audience.
- Work with the Sales Marketing Director to understand how lead generation and inbound marketing activities turns into customers, and continually refine processes and content to attract new prospects, engage existing customers, and drive conversions.
- Support, develop and grow a team of copywriters to create a best in class content marketing team, and act as a Content Marketing expert within the wider business to educate and advise on best practice.
- BA in marketing or related field.
- You have at least 7years?experience writing for the B2B space
- You have managed teams before and are hungry to grow a content marketing team with huge potential.
- You work well in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Worked with or have a good understanding on B2B sales and marketing
- You?re capable of crafting content that drives towards a specific business outcome and you can prove it.
- You can demonstrate success in lead generation through content marketingcampaigns. You know how to execute as well as lead others.
- You know how to use data to make business decisions.
- You understand email writing best practices and can easily communicate these to others.
- You?re proficient in marketing automation and digitalchannels in order to generate traffic, convert visitors to leads, and nurture them into customers.
- You are experienced in short and long form writing and know how to utilize different formats and platforms.
- You can visualize your content in multiple formats--videos, infographics, slide decks, and more--and describe it to others.
- Effectively manage a budget.
- You?re a problem solver, you know how to find the best path to an outcome and you can communicate across different levels within the business.