As the Consumer Insights Lead for Burger King, Global, you will lead the evolution of Guest Insights and build a team of influential insights professionals.
This position is perfect for a strong communicator, technically strong in market research methodologies, who is excited to influence the next consumer facing program from the iconic Burger King brand. The ideal candidate will be an excellent multitasker with an infectious enthusiasm for the guest and strong experience leading Consumer Insights for a retail and/or food brand.
This position is a key business partner in developing brand and marketing strategies for the US business unit. This role will provide critical thought leadership to the cross functional teams on key initiatives.
- Must have a strong passion and technical ability
- Strong ability to influence cross functionally
- Ability to lead and inspire change
- Must be able to lead simultaneous multiple research/analysis initiatives
- Leads the strategic and tactical development, execution, evaluation and continuous improvement of all consumer research, and strategic analysis
- Provides strong thought leadership to the business teams
- Strong ability to develop people and teams
- Builds strong relationships and fosters teamwork among agencies, suppliers and staff to achieve maximum performance
- Leads the development, execution and evaluation of custom research projects and analysis of syndicated studies
- Develops relationships with strategic business partners and has an influence on key business decisions
- Ensures the consistency of studies and that suppliers meet Tim Hortons standards
- Presents results to key customers
- Leads the communication process and manages expectations regarding schedule, expectations and deadlines.
- Synthesizes the key brand and consumer insights across studies.
- Development of both qualitative and quantitative research techniques to support a variety of disciplines, including advertising research, communications, competitive intelligence, and Brand development
Skills and Qualifications:
- 7 - 10 years in a highly visible Consumer Insights or Market Research Department, skilled in strategy and tactical development
- Strong people management and communication skills with a drive for success
- Has managed a large research budget with short timelines and high speed
- Proven track record of developing business strategies from business information, leading/consulting with cross-functional teams, and influencing decisions through the use of information
- Strong curiosity and passion for the consumer
- Advanced market research skills with extensive qualitative and quantitative experience.
- Retail/QSR experience an asset