The Director, Compliance Operations:
- Serves as a key member of the Compliance Operations team responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Company’s corporate compliance program to meet changing needs;
- Monitors the external risk and regulatory environment and suggests and helps to implement any needed modifications to the Company’s corporate compliance program;
- Assists the Deputy Chief Compliance Officer with development and implementation of the company’s risk assessment process; and
- Assists the Deputy Chief Compliance Officer and Chief Compliance Officer with development and execution of all aspects of the annual compliance work plan, including development and revision of written policies and SOPs, applicable training programs, and effective auditing and monitoring programs.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Significant knowledge of and experience advising business partners on compliance matters, particularly with regard to interaction with healthcare professionals, marketing strategies, promotional tactics and materials, fraud and abuse, anti-kickback and other compliance matters.
- Ability to oversee and manage cross-functional issues and projects with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to prioritize conflicting demands and priorities from multiple business functions and handling heavy workload.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including demonstrated ability to draft company polices and SOPs.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently as the circumstances require.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Position may be based in Philadelphia, PA or Palo Alto, CA
Required/Preferred Education and Licenses
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ industry-related experience in healthcare corporate compliance with demonstrated understanding of applicable legal, regulatory and compliance matters affecting global pharmaceutical companies with approved products.