Director, Compliance / Business Development - Life Sciences
Are you a professional with regulatory compliance expertise that enjoys selling a services portfolio, advising clients and providing risk management strategies? Then this opportunity might be for you. Our client, a leading consulting firm and Best Places to Work winner, seeks a Director, Business Development/Consulting for it's Life Sciences practice. It's a unique and exciting opportunity to join an established firm and help grow the company by leading business development efforts and providing clients and staff guidance regarding risk and compliance across the life sciences chain. This role will provide thought leadership and innovative thinking, as well as, motivate and coach staff across client engagements and in delivering services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Perform all project engagement activities including planning, risk management, project financials, client management, project execution, effectively resolving any issues.
- Lead and conduct diverse business development activities, including pricing, and provide thought leadership activities such whitepapers and conference presentations.
- Develop, train, manage and mentor and motivate staff, as well, as assess and review performance.
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences-related discipline and minimum of 15 plus years of pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device or other life sciences industry experience
- Demonstrated consulting experience and expertise in regulatory compliance, product quality, risk management, technology, IT audit, life sciences supply chain and manufacturing
- Outstanding communication, client engagement and project management skills
- High energy with ability to conduct extensive local business travel from home-based office
Our client offers an attractive and generous compensation and incentive package, as well as an extensive array of benefits, including working from a home-based office. Successful candidate must be in the greater Los Angeles or San Francisco area or be open to relocation. For immediate consideration pleaseapply online.