DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It�s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life�s more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, we�re committed to responsibly creating the world�s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
Work with us as we invent an industry.
We�re growing rapidly and are looking for a Director, Compliance Assurance to enhance the existing Compliance Testing and Monitoring Program and build out the Compliance Assurance Program and methodology.What you�ll do as a Director, Compliance Assurance:
What skills you will use:
- Report directly to the VP of Compliance and Risk.
- Oversee the development, implementation, and execution of the independent, continuous assurance and compliance testing and monitoring programs.
- Direct the planning, execution, and reporting of compliance assurance reviews and compliance and regulatory issue validation activities.
- Develop a robust Compliance Assurance Plan to monitor for compliance with policies, rules, laws and regulations.
- Serve as an assurance owner for complex reviews, analyze report findings and recommend appropriate remediation activities where needed.
- Analyze and provide credible challenges to assessment of the control environment.
- Participate in the development and enhancement of the Compliance Testing and Monitoring, and Compliance Assurance Methodology and Standards.
- Bachelor�s Degree; Master's preferred.
- Certifications: CAMS, CIPP, CIA or CRCM or other relevant certification required.
- Ideally, you have a minimum of 10+ years of experience in financial services or casino regulatory compliance assurance and/or compliance testing.
- Extensive compliance related experience in a leadership role, and strong knowledge of business processes and technologies.
- Executive presence and a reputation for building strong relationships with stakeholders and leading teams, both direct reports and in peer/influence models.
- Solid understanding of rules, laws, and regulations, and specific regulatory requirements.
- Proven experience in leading transformational change in implementation of cost effective and technology enabled innovative solutions in compliance monitoring, testing, and reporting.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we�re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech�s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We�re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We�ll never discriminate against anyone�s background or creed. If you�re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.