Verisk’s Human Resources team needs a driven Director of Compensation, like you, to provide analytical support in the administration of Compensation programs. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the Annual Merit and, Annual Incentive Programs as well as position benchmarking, participating in salary surveys, and working on ad-hoc Compensation projects. Here you’ll be working with a fun group of accomplished HR professionals responsible for partnering with business teams to help them achieve short and long term talent management needs as well as administering company policies and procedures. If you’re interested in gaining exposure to a variety of HR related issues, if you excel at building and fostering client relationships and you desire to expand your professional career while working in a collaborative environment, we want to talk to you!
In this role you will be managing the Global Annual Merit and Annual Incentive Planning process, including data clean-up and process administration. You’ll coordinate upload and audit of approved award amounts and well as prepare analyses for management review. Perform costing analyses for annual merit program and recommend merit budget for management review and approval.
- Develop and implement proposals for improvements to existing compensation programs and processes.
- Determine organization's competitive pay structure by participation in salary surveys and managing the salary range and structure.
- Benchmark positions for evaluation against market. Provide guidance to management on compensation actions for associates.
- Conduct job analyses and review position descriptions for appropriateness and confirmation of FLSA classifications.
- Provide support for administration of Equity Compensation program.
- Leads various related projects on an as needed basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Minimum 7years of progressive experience in Global Compensation/Human Resources.
- Minimum 3years of experience in a managerial role.
- Experience with writing reports and extracting data from an HRIS system a plus
- Bachelor's degreerequired; Graduate degree a plus.
- CCP Certification a plus
- Advanced proficiency with Office Applications, (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Access and Visio a plus
- Strong Analytical, Verbal, Written & Problem Solving Skills
Job ID: 20161214-8683-JB