Help us attract and motivate the world’s best talent to achieve our vision of a world without fear of cancer. Reporting to the VP of Total Rewards, the Director of Compensation is responsible for designing and managing our global compensation offerings and consulting with the business on their compensation needs. Partner with the VP of Total Rewards to evolve our compensation strategy and design new offerings, tools and processes to meet our changing business needs. Build, lead and mentor a high performing corporate compensation team. Partner with regional colleagues to rollout programs and educate HR, management and employees on our Total Rewards philosophy and offerings.
- Partner with VP of Total Rewards to establish and periodically evaluate the company’s compensation philosophy and strategy to ensure continued alignment with business needs.
- Design and manage base pay, incentive plans, and recognition programs in support of business needs, identifying and leading strategic projects to enhance the compensation offerings.
- In partnership with the regional team, define and rollout a robust compensationsupport model. Provide compensation expertise to leadership, HR and other stakeholders, advising on the company’s compensation philosophy, practices, and programs. Serve as escalation point for US-based team on compensation issues/concerns and partner with regional compensation team members to break down silos.
- Develop compensation education and ensure effective communication/promotion of the company's compensation programs and practices to HR, management, employees & candidates globally.
- Provide leadership to team on annual rewards process, including program and budget development, tools and communications. Counsel leadership on recommendations and secure executive approval.
- Lead team in identifying and designing program and process improvements including building salary ranges and guidelines and implementing new systems and tools.
- Partner with global colleagues on cross-functional projects, such as M&Asupport and HR systems implementations.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with local/federal requirements and statutes; recommend and execute appropriate courses of action to comply with existing or pending regulations.
- Evaluate market trends and recommend applicability of new/innovative compensation practices.
- Manage, develop and coach corporate compensation team members and partner closely with regional compensation colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Partner with VP of Total Rewards or other team members on equity and executive compensation and related Compensation Committee support as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and 10+ years related compensationexperience; global experience in a med-tech or medical device or high-tech environment highly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and foster highly effective teams and to influence decisions at various levels within the organization.
- Strong business partnership, customer service and process improvement orientation; excellent attention to detail and follow through.
- Ability to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment; strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion.
- Excellent analytical, project management and interpersonal skills; strong written/verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of US state and federal laws pertaining to compensation; working knowledge of global regulations.
- Advanced Excel plus strong Word and PowerPoint skills; experience with Workday HRMS and compensation modules a plus.
- Ability to handle confidential employee information with discretion and good judgment.
Auto req ID