St. Luke’s Health System in Boise, ID is seeking a Director Compensation to join our Compensation & Benefits team.
The Director of Compensation ensures the development and delivery of effective programs, policies, and systems to support the recruitment, retention, and motivation of the St. Luke’s work force.
- Provides leadership for the design, planning, development, and implementation of innovative compensation practices. Develops and documents outcomes relative to competitiveness and effectiveness of compensation policies and practices.
- Develops recommendations for revised and new policies; assists in gaining approval for changes. Communicates, distributes, and educates as appropriate, to ensure effective policies that are fairly and consistently applied for all St. Luke�s campuses.
- Ensures delivery of programs and effective outcomes that support the organization in these areas.
- Works collaboratively with system leadership to coordinate delivery of a comprehensive compensation system.
- Provides policy, direction, guidance, support, and assistance to leaders based at all locations.
- Participates as chair and/or active and supporting member of work groups and committees.
- Implements policies, programs, and initiatives to comply with HR-related regulatory standards; establishes programs and practices to monitor files and data to ensure compliance with standards.
- Develops and maintains departmental budget.
- Leads, develops and mentors a department of 12 employees; responsible for hiring, training, development, performance evaluations, and other actions.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 10 years of experience
- Licenses/Certifications: Certified Compensation Professional or SHRM is a plus
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke’s Health System. We are the state’s largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We’re proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke’s is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.