Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director, Compensation to join our Compensation and Benefits organization.
- Serves as an internal liaison and consultant with respective client group on all compensation matters including day to day administration and year-end compensation cycle
- Collaborate and partner with internal clients, including Human Resources and Finance leadership from designated client group
- Prepare and deliver presentations to function leadership that identifies issues and includes total compensation tactical and strategic recommendations and solutions and interpret market survey results to establish funding requirements for various pay programs
- Partner with compensation survey vendors to continuously improve the quality and direction of compensation surveys, which provides results that are accurate, timely, and relevant to draw market insights
- Analyze compensation surveys to deliver competitive pay while identifying appropriate survey sources and initiate new analysis methods to help manage and drive the job matching process
- Collaborate and partner with HR Business partners on programs and projects, directing from design through implementation
- Minimum of twelve years of broad based compensationexperience with strong analytical, organizational, project management and influencing skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Ability to think strategically and to link action plans to critical business priorities with a strong ability to multi-task on several key projects
- Experience in a professional services, consulting environment or other high growth industry preferred
- Strong PC skills required including Excel, Access or otherdatabaseexperience, PeopleSoft exposure preferred
- Requires strong oral and written communication skills
Requisition #: 32848