Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director Cognitive Data Scientist Natural Language Processing, to join our Organization.
- Define, develop and prototype cognitive solutions for KPMGs business needs, such as Natural Language Processing (NLP), Linguistics, Advanced Semantic Design, Information Extraction, Information Retrieval, Probabilistic Decision Making, image recognition, deep learning, Machine Learning, cognitive science and analytics
- Serve as a developer and Subject Matter Professional (SMP) in one or several of the above mentioned domains and help establish a competency in those cognitive areas for KPMG
- Work closely with various industry and functional teams to incorporate cognitive and advanced analytics models and algorithms into KPMGs solutions and offerings to its clients
- Algorithm development and optimization, working with software engineers to implement and productize the models and algorithms, engage in project specific activities as part of product development, as well as perform cognitive research and development work, develop tools and assets to support advanced cognitive development tasks
- Serve as a thought leader in their cognitive area of expertise, develop internal and external eminence and intellectual property, as well as support client facing activities and influencing customer facing groups including senior executives, sales, marketing and product development to successfully define, develop and launch new cognitive products
- Ability to build relationships with clients, potentially with C-level executives
- Minimum ten years of professional experience working in Natural Language Processing or related field
- Masters degree or PhD from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Computational Linguistics, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Bioinformatics, Physics, Operations Research, or related fields (strong mathematical/static background with ability to understand algorithms and methods from a mathematical and intuitive viewpoint)
- Experience with command-line scripting, data structures and algorithms, and ability to work in a Linux environment, processing large amounts of data in a cloud environment
- Professional experience in natural language processing or computational linguistics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Requisition #: 28090