Covenant Physician Partners is hiring a Director, Clinical Services to join our team. This position will cover our Surgery Centers in the Northeast region.
This position is location-flexible. Candidates in northeastern states with access to a major airport will be considered.
This position reports to the VP of Clinical Services working to identify and support Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASC) and Provider Practice facilities in implementing best practice standards to ensure safe, high quality care is delivered. This includes developing and promoting standardization across multiple sites and states. The Clinical Director is a key role in facilitating change and interfaces with field and corporate personal to support the goals of the organization.
Must be a Licensed Registered Nurse and statewide travel throughout the northeastern states is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSILIBITIES:
- Participates in development and implementation of standardized policies and procedures. Adheres to schedule for onboarding, implementation and revisions.
- Collaborates with Information Services to facilitate training and implementation of electronic health record in multiple surgery centers.
- Participates in the due diligence process performing a clinical evaluation of potential acquisitions.
- Participates in the development, implementation and ongoing compliance and monitoring of Infection Control, QAPI/Risk and Safety programs.
- Conducts survey readiness assessments such as mock CMS, TJC and AAAHC and develops an action plan to correct deficiencies.
- Collaborates with and assists center managers with written plans of correction as required.
- Reviews occurrences and ensures accurate reporting and completion of follow up.
- Serves as clinical resource to center and RVPS.
- Performs research as required.
- Works well within team environment but also works independently.
- Participates in continuing education and other learning experience and shares knowledge gained in continuing education with seam members and others as applicable.
- Performs other duties as requested or assigned.
- Must be a critical thinker and be a change agent
- Member of AORN, ASGE, AAO, or other clinical practice organizations.
- Understands regulatory and accrediting body requirements and processes (TJC, AAAHC, CMS).
- Able to lead corporate quality initiates and achieve positive results
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Software
- Familiar with electronic health records and their use and structure.
- Uses statistical analysis software
- Must have good people skills
EDUCATIONS AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Active RN license.
- Baccalaureate degree in relevant field; Masters preferred.
- 5 years experience in ambulatory surgery leadership including Administrator/Center Director or Director of Nursing experience, and/or other healthcare related experience
- Documented experience effecting change within a multi-disciplinary health care services delivery system
- Experience in a multi-site, multi-state provider environment
- Certification in Infection Control or willingness to obtain certification.
- Ability to assess site for survey readiness and provide a plan of corrective action.
All workers in states which mandate COVID vaccinations and/or COVID testing must comply with the state regulations and Covenant's Coronavirus Policy and Procedure. In addition, the Company must comply with CMS Federal vaccine mandate.
Covenant Physician Partners is a growing physician services company, offering you the chance to be part of a mission-driven organization that’s advancing the field of healthcare.
With Covenant, you are part of something bigger. Company culture and associate engagement inspire our work. Our HEART values – Humility, Empathy, Accountability, Respect and Teamwork – encompass who and how we are as a company, reflecting our dedication to those we serve.
Together, we’re improving health. We recognize that the commitment from the talented group of professionals at our Nashville Service Center gives our physicians and providers the opportunity to focus on providing high-quality patient care. Our associates are truly the HEARTbeat of all that we do.
Covenant is the employer of choice for individuals who wish to pursue their passion of making healthcare better. We offer competitive benefits to all full-time associates, including:
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Hospital Indemnity, Associate Assistance Program)
- Health Savings Account/Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Long/Short-Term Disability
- Associate Discounts (Costco, Sam’s, BJ’s, Amazon Prime)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan + Company Match
- Professional Development Opportunities (Tuition Reimbursement, RN.com)
- Paid Vacation & Holidays