Haven Behavioral Hospital in Phoenix, Arizona is looking for an experienced Director of Clinical Services to join their team. As a member of the Executive Management Team, oversees the operations of the Social Services and Activity Therapy department, including assessment, program development/implementation and discharge planning.
- Oversees the operations of the Social Services and Activity Therapy.
- Actively participates in the Performance Improvement and Risk Management programs.
- Interprets accreditation and regulatory standards and implements processes to ensure compliance.
- Develops and implements goals, policies and protocols.
- Provides patient care as outlined in the Social Service staff job description when necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of the department.
- Receives and responds to call inquiries for potential admissions and generalized questions.
- Obtains the required information to facilitate admissions.
- Makes referrals for persons who are not appropriate for admission.
Master’s Degree in Social Work
- Full clinical licensure preferred.
- Licensure, as determined by the State, required to complete the essential job functions of the position.
- CPR/CPI Certified per policy.
- Current licensure or certification as required by discipline.
- Three years program and/or service management experience working with clinical multidisciplinary teams. Three years clinical experience in an inpatient psychiatric unit with experience with crisis management or intake preferred.
- Five years social work experience with at least one year experience working with behavioral health populations in an acute care setting.
- Clinical training in evidenced-based treatment modalities.
- Prior management experience.