Top Must Haves for the Ideal Candidate:
1. Master's degreerequired (Doctoral degreepreferred).
2. This position requires a Georgia State LCSW, LCSW-R preferred. LPC required.
3. A doctorate in clinical or counseling psychology is required.
4. 3years-experience as a manager with direct supervision, with at least 2years in healthcare.
(Behavioral Health experiencepreferred)
5. Minimum of 5-7years post licensure as a practicing psychologist/counselor/therapist
6. Minimum 5years of experience working in a Behavioral Health environment
7. 5years minimum senior clinical leadership in a supervisory capacity.
Company Role & Overview:
Our client is a mid-size organization serving Paulding, Cobb, and Cherokee county in the areas of case management, outpatient clinics, community residential options, crisis stabilization programs, and outreach activities. The clinic has focused attention on integrating its internal services across disability lines to consumers.
The ideal candidate will have proven success in leadership roles, expertise in providing strategic direction, and management experience. He/She will provide clinical, operational, and administrative oversight of the day-to-day operations for behavioral service teams, provide integrated outpatient and substance abuse disorder services. The Director of Clinical Services will provide oversight for all Behavioral training programs and is responsible for program expansion and community partnerships.
Responsibilities: The Director of Clinical Services has 7-10 direct reports.