Top Must Haves for the Ideal Candidate:
1. Master's degreerequired (Doctoral degreepreferred).
2. This position requires a Georgia State LCSW, LCSW-R preferred. LPC required.
3. A doctorate in clinical or counseling psychology is required.
4. 3years-experience as a manager with direct supervision, with at least 2years in healthcare.
(Behavioral Health experiencepreferred)
5. Minimum of 5-7years post licensure as a practicing psychologist/counselor/therapist
6. Minimum 5years of experience working in a Behavioral Health environment
7. 5years minimum senior clinical leadership in a supervisory capacity.
Company Role & Overview:
Our client is a mid-size organization serving Paulding, Cobb, and Cherokee county in the areas of case management, outpatient clinics, community residential options, crisis stabilization programs, and outreach activities. The clinic has focused attention on integrating its internal services across disability lines to consumers.
The ideal candidate will have proven success in leadership roles, expertise in providing strategic direction, and management experience. He/She will provide clinical, operational, and administrative oversight of the day-to-day operations for behavioral service teams, provide integrated outpatient and substance abuse disorder services. The Director of Clinical Services will provide oversight for all Behavioral training programs and is responsible for program expansion and community partnerships.
Responsibilities: The Director of Clinical Services has 7-10 direct reports.
- Provide Administrative and Clinical oversight of Adult and Child Clinic Treatment Programs in 6 counties.
- Necessary to support compliance with existing and evolving standards of care and existing regulatory requirements.
- Provide direction and oversight of numerous reporting requirements. Subject to irregular hours and on-call
- Directs the administration of policies and programs pertaining to the employment
- Identify and facilitate professional staff development in conjunction with the Director for Quality Assurance.
- Coordinate and facilitate weekly staff and case management meetings.
- Will provide oversight and leadership for clinical services provided by clinicians and counselors.
- Responsible for overseeing and developing the Clinical department including hiring, supervision, evaluation and
- Develop, plan and implement strategies for program continuation and growth.
- Provide clinical training to clinical staff and interns.
- This position must have a positive and supportive attitude toward the department and its overall success.
- This position provides both clinical and personnel supervision of the clinical staff.
- Must have the ability to think globally, solve problems and have good decision-making skills, including critical thinking skills.