At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Director Clinical Informatics? At Summit Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Summit Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Clinical Informatics Director for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- Your role is responsible for facilitation and leadership of Clinical Informatics by leading the implementation of, and providing ongoing support for corporate/division/facility-wide standardization, utilization, integration, and optimization activities related to the electronic health record and other clinically related technologies.
- You will be responsible for coordination, execution, support, and completion of project assessments, project advancements, workflow mapping, tools, and resources focused on Clinical Informatics initiatives including but not limited to provider order entry and documentation, standard clinical documentation, promoting interoperability, and other technology that supports clinician workflow.
- You will participate in the company-wide community of Informatics by working with facility leadership and division peers to ensure clinical applications are well supported throughout the facility.
Celebrating 25 years of providing quality healthcare to Davidson, Wilson and surrounding counties, TriStar Summit is a 218-bed comprehensive facility offering a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, emergency, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and women's services. Our 24/7 Level III Trauma ER is an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center, which makes TriStar Summit a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Director Clinical Informatics opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!Qualifications:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree - required
- 3 years of experience in an acute care setting - required
- 1 years of experience in leadership with oversight of clinical informatics initiatives - preferred
Licenses, Certifications & Training:
- Registered Nurse - required
- ANCC Nursing Informatics Certification - preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.