Does solving complex business problems and real-world challenges interest you? Do you enjoy seeing the impact your contributions make on a daily basis? Are you passionate about using data analytics to provide game changing solutions to the Global 2000 clients? Do you thrive in a dynamic work environment that constantly pushes you to be the best you can be and more? Are you ready to work with smart colleagues who drive for excellence in everything they do?
If you possess a solutions mindset, strong analytical skills, and commitment to be part of a tremendous journey, come join our growing, global team. See what Saama can do for your career and for your journey.
- Perform industry research to identify clinical development analytics product opportunities
- Work closely with customers to understand pain points, define needs to design product features
- Manage product roadmap, prioritize and groom the backlog of features
- Write product requirement user stories for the engineering team to develop in an agile model
- Review, test and validate developed features to make them release certified
- Manage stakeholder expectations and communications on product feature readiness
- Package and document product features, create content for enablement, marketing and customer guides
- Be a product evangelist, speaking at conferences, demoing to customers and driving marketing messages
- Self-starter who gets results with minimal support and direction in a fast-paced environment.
- Takes initiative; challenges the status quo to drive change.
- Learns quickly; takes smart risks to experiment and learn.
- Works well with others; builds trust and maintains credibility.
- Planful: identifies and confirms key requirements in dynamic environments; anticipates tasks and contingencies.
- Communicates effectively; productive communication with clients and all key stakeholder’s communication in both verbal and written communication.
- Perseverance. Stays the course despite challenges & setbacks. Works well under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills; able to apply inductive and deductive thinking to generate solutions for complex problems.
- Detailed working experience (5+ years) in Clinical Operations / Clinical Development domain
- Product management experience, bringing new and disruptive products to market
- Analytics and/ or data modeling experience in Clinical Operations is highly desirable
- Detailed experience working with CTMS, EDC, Labs, Radiology source data systems
- Experience working with product engineering teams, agile development and product definition is a must
- History of blogging, publishing papers, speaking at conferences is very desirable