HealthTrust (www.healthtrustpg.com) is committed to strengthening provider performance and clinical excellence through an aligned membership model and the delivery of total spend management solutions that leverage our operator experience, scale and innovation. Members include approximately 1,600 acute care facilities and more than 26,000 non-acute care sites.
Job Summary –The Clinical Operations team is responsible for HealthTrust’s Clinical Advisory Boards. The Clinical Advisory Boards consist of clinical leaders from various healthcare systems and are a critical part of HealthTrust’s contracting process. The boards exist to ensure clinical input into the contract portfolio, perform product evaluations as necessary, and support the implementation of contracts within their health system. Boards exist in the areas of Nursing, Surgery, Radiology, Cardiology, Laboratory, Information Technology, and various specialty committees. DUTIES(included but not limited to) –
- Works to ensure board vacancies are filled timely and members are on boarded appropriately, including communication to appropriate IDN contacts and Supply Chain Board members.
- Develop, plan, and coordination of sourcing and educational activities for conference calls and meetings.
- Identify and plan for Supplier presentations at advisory board meetings; review content prior to presentations.
- Ensure that advisory board members participate in votes, document timely, and share results with sourcing team.
- Timely review, approval, and sharing of advisory board minutes from calls and meetings.
- Work with sourcing team to develop a robust contract launch package, including Clinical Award Summary.
- Work with sourcing team and supplier for review of item adds, deletes, and discontinues.
- Work with sourcing team and advisory board members to understand and address any product recalls that may impact our members.
- Serving as a resource of scientifically valid information and advice on the best use of medical technologies.
- Providing active clinical support and interaction with contracting teams, global sourcing team, and other HealthTrust departments.
- Managing the Advisory Board budget.
- College degree with Bachelor of Science in clinical area required.
- Master’s Degree preferred
- 5 years Laboratory Leadership experience and practice history required.
- Strong Team Member participation history and experience with team structure and team dynamics preferred.
- Maintains current licensure/credentials in his/her clinical specialty.