Big-picture thinking. Charismatic leadership. Long-term relationship building. That's what we expect from an Director, Client Strategy - Digital Advertising at TMP. Here, you'll be part of a forward-thinking team charged with developing creative solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. That means spearheading multi-pronged search, social and mobile marketing campaigns for a diverse suite of global organizations. Being the ambassador of our best-in-class technologies and digital capabilities to some of the most recognized companies in the world. And collaborating with people in every area and at every level of our organization on high-impact, enterprise-wide projects. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
As a Director, Client Strategy you’ll develop and sustain high-level, key client relationships to promote business growth, enterprise-level solutions and strategy. Establish and maintain senior relationships with strategic customers through interactive innovation and successful solutions. We're looking for someone who truly understands and has a passion for innovation and delivering solutions for your clients.
- Proven ability to secure, sustain and expand high-level connections in the industry
- Responsibility for overall account retention and growth
- Ability to oversee day-to-day responsibilities of accounts and manage all related communication to account team
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the industry and client business needs
- Team with Account Directors to identify client hiring objectives and related employment communications needs to identify growth opportunities and prepare comprehensive strategy plans on an on-going basis
- Drive established goals across relevant KPIs and balance business yield focused with client desired metrics.
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement and upsell.
- Working as a member of an account team to identify client needs and address them with strategic recommendation of TMP digital products and services
- Maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels; act as the primary point of contact for assigned clients
- Comfortable and effective in complex project environments, and working with both long-range and short-term business objectives and management of multiple stakeholders
- Interpreting and analyzing results data to improve client ROI
- Establish best practices and case studies for developing and maintaining strong client relationships, growing a client’s business, integrating services, etc
- Delivering formal and informal presentations to clients as well as internal team members
To learn more about TMP Account Services and what we are working on- check out this link:
- BS/BA or equivalent experience required
- 7+ years experience in Advertising client service
- 3+ years digital or online advertising industry experience preferred
- Demonstrated passion for technology and its use in driving revenue, client satisfaction and efficiency.
- Flexibility to accommodate change and thrive amid ambiguity.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the business.
- Demonstrated expertise in uncovering business needs and building relationships with senior level clients
- Success in presenting strategic solutions and POVs that demonstrate thought leadership, and engage across social media
- Should have strong understanding of interactive strategy, design, production and project management as well as tactics to leverage social media
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong self-discipline and time management skills.
- Proven ability to understand customer needs and translate needs into solutions
- Ability to balance revenue, client satisfaction and operational responsibilities while meeting deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office tools.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.