As a Director, Client Solutions you will be responsible for finding and nurturing relationships with potential clients–entrepreneurs, enterprises and agencies. This role will be both an outbound (pro-active) and inbound (reactive) sales effort. Outbound sales effort supported by existing and new marketing efforts (performed by other, pre-existing team members), email campaigns and other outbound techniques. Inbound sales will be supported by a pre-existing flow of inbound leads.
The day-to-day responsibilities of a Director, Client Solutions at Blue Label Labs include:
- Manage a portion of the inbound pipeline of leads.
- Determine other channels/methods to grow outbound sales pipeline.
- Coordinate with Marketing team to oversee execution of co-developed marketing strategies.
- Identify and attend industry events.
- Assume Account Management duties post-sale
- Will report to the Head of Client Solutions.
We are looking for a detail-oriented Sales, Client Solutions that has a passion for sales along with the following:
- Established track record and out-performance in the sale of custom digital products or services working alongside globally distributed teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Established track record and out-performance in the sale of custom digital products and services working alongside globally distributed teams
- 5+ years of experience in a similar sales role
- Ability to work independently and manage your own work streams
- Experience using project management tools (e.g., Trello); sales tools (e.g., SalesForce); marketing tools (e.g., Mailchimp); web platforms (e.g., WordPress) and social media sites (e.g., LinkedIn)
- A “rolodex” of potential client targets