$80K — $100K *
Purpose of Position
Directs, administers and oversees all activities for Client Services. Provide escalation and leadership support to all departments on behalf of Client Solutions, with a focus on improvement of CS skill levels, adherence to process, and flawless execution.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Execute client contract specifications on a consistent basis.
• Ensure the competency of Client Services processes and procedures through continual evaluation and development of support teams.
• Provide strategic direction for specific account in order to support client objectives.
• Maintain direct contact with each client on a regular basis, build a healthy trusting relationship.
• Compare revenues by client to budgeted revenues on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Provide detail explanations of significant deviations as requested.
• Maintain clear and open communication with IT, Work Force, Training, Human Resources, Quality Assurance, Executive Leaders and all other support departments.
• Ensure all Teleperformance policies and procedures are adhered to, including but not limited to: Security, HR, Operations, etc, and any known infractions of any of these corporate policies and procedures are communicated to the proper Teleperformance Management immediately.
• Escalate outstanding items to appropriate leadership.
• 2-4 years of experience in Client Services/Solutions management
• B. A. preferred but not required, with proven leadership skills
• Healthcare experience required.
• Experience in Insurance or Financial Services vertical ideal, but not required
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel and other Office software
• Demonstrated critical thinking, strategic thinking, and problem-solving behaviors
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong Managerial/Leadership skills
• Ability to develop and execute plans
• Professional presentation skills and image
• Excellent organizational skills
• Travel up to 50%
Valid through: 8/25/2020