Unlock Your Career Potential: Leadership at ADP. At ADP, we’re passionate about leading the way in Human Capital Management. Through leading-edge innovation, we’re quickly changing the face of our industry and are looking for the right leaders to help us make waves. If you enjoy taking on challenges, upholding values, energizing a team, and exceeding goals, you’ll fit right in with our dedicated team, who make amazing things happen for each other and our clients every day.
ADP is hiring a Director Client Services – Tech. In this position, you’ll leverage your project management and leadership expertise to guide multiple teams, ensuring efficient operations and an overall productive and enjoyable working environment for employees.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Develop and communicate strategic goals
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders
- Implement initiatives and processes to ensure that all work is completed according to scheduled deadlines with attention to quality standards, priorities and overall goals
- Serve as a resource for other team members, based on a strong working knowledge of team’s responsibilities and goals
- Lead and inspire the organization in human resource management activities including maintenance of proper staffing levels, staffing resources optimization, attainment of individual and team goals, overall alignment with performance management requirements, goals and rewards systems, employee relations, mentoring, and talent/career development
- Establish clearly defined individual performance goals and objectives; communicates these to team members through 1-on-1 meetings and performance planning and review sessions; provide periodic performance feedback and conducts annual performance reviews on all team members
- Develop leaders for succession
- Manage escalated issues and provide direction.
- Evaluate direct reports on performance and complete annual performance appraisals.
- Work in collaboration with direct reports to establish Individual Development Plans.
- Develop and administer corrective action and performance improvement plans.
- Budgetary Responsibility.
- Make critical decisions on department hiring and terminations
- Function as a consultant and business partner to other organizations within ADP
- Monitor various productivity and performance standards to ensure that established levels are achieved, especially during critical activity periods
- Serve as an acting backup to other leaders, providing leadership, guidance and direction to team members in the absence of the leader
- Participate in task forces, strategic initiatives, stretch assignments and collaboration opportunities with other business units
- Prepare and present reports on team performance
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 6-8 years of experience
- At least 5 years of people leadership experience
- Ability to travel up to 20%
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- MBA or advanced degree
- Preference given to those that have provided leadership support to Tier II support functions, product support functions, technical support functions, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of internal and external contacts verbally and in writing
- Excellent collaboration, organizational, time management, customer service and problem-solving skills and the ability to work accurately and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment, focused on achieving results
- Ability to manage a team and develop leaders
- Ability to assess team members’ performance and provide motivational support
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong client relationship building skills
- Ability to recognize basic procedural issues as they arise, and escalate to the appropriate level
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills and apply basic concepts in new situations
- Proficient in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
CPP or FPC certification
- Proficiency and in-depth knowledge of all pertinent ADP HR, Payroll and Benefits policies and procedures
- Prior leadership training