Shutterfly is seeking a highly motivated and results driven customer-focused leader to direct our Client Services teams. The ideal candidate will possess in-depth client services and support experience as well as have overall strategic and operational management responsibility for cross functional program/client requirements.
This position is a critical part of our Shutterfly Business Solutions (SBS) team. Charged with client advocacy and overall program successes, this is a highly visible position throughout our organization. Flexibility, excellent client relationship skills, dealing with diverse business constituents, working to deadlines and dealing with some of the world’s top consumer brands are a few of the core requirements of this position. This position will oversee the SBS Client Services teams as well as collaborate with Executive leadership, sales professionals, internal technology and product teams, and directly with our clients.
• Partners with Sales leaders in definition and management of account/program requirements.
• Interface with assigned sales representative to develop and execute communication strategy; responsible for successful communications between customer, sales, technology, and production.
• Serve as end-to-end project delivery manager for new and existing client programs spanning from helping define and prioritize clear client business requirements and value through technology development, pre-press, and manufacturing technology/operations.
• Embrace the single point of contact/communication within Manufacturing for SBS Sales and Technology Teams.
• Support unit and revenue forecasting across finance and manufacturing
• Work collaboratively with the SBS and manufacturing technology teams to identify automation and other efficiency initiatives
• Sets and executes a client relationship strategy that matches key skills and capabilities required for success.
• Lead the development and top-grading of Client Services staff to meet current and future client needs related to end-to-end program ownership
• Set and prioritize strategic direction for SBS Client Services Teams.
• Manage and escalate/communicate SBS challenges (internal and external – customer).
• Ensure alignment and adherence to standard work processes across all manufacturing locations as it pertains to ES roles and responsibilities.
• Manage SBS external partner network execution while developing strategic long-term relationships.
• Identification of training needs related to workflow and execution requirements including partnership with Operations leadership, Data Services, Data Development, IOPS, and R&D teams on process improvements required to meet client’s expectations.
• This position will require comprehensive understanding of the P&L process and will participate in client account reviews and have partner responsibility with Site Leadership.
• Define and manage departmental operating budgets, resource allocation, risk and scope management.
• BA/BS in Graphic Arts or related field.
• Project management experience with proven results in ensuring timely and efficient completion of all client requirements of a job by leveraging resources, working both independently and cross-functionally with internal and external teams to meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Excellent communication skills in dealing with clients, sales support, managers, and internal and external partners.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective customer relationships both within and outside of the organization to effectively convey customer expectations to internal support teams.
• Extensive experience in both offset and digital printing.
• Experience with (W2P portals, e-delivery) and a comfort with technology-enabled client solutions.
• Ability to be dynamic in high level executive SBS meetings.
• Able to communicate to SBS/manufacturing delivery teams including both technology and execution.
• 10+ years of applicable experience with knowledge of data driven programs / analytics with direct management responsibility of client relationships and a minimum of 5+ years of people management experience.
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
• Proven experience in exercising independent judgment with a strong work ethic of being self-motivated and results oriented
• Ability to manage across different business disciplines including technical, data, production and third-party partners
• Ability to create, manage and lead the teams, providing appropriate coaching and mentoring.
• Regular travel to client locations