Oversee and direct Customer Support activities within customer support departments. Collaborate with Senior Management and department heads to coordinate customer support and service activities with Company-wide goals and objectives. Ensure customers are promptly, courteously, and professionally served; their questions and problems are effectively resolved. Lead team to effectively onboard new customers. Monitor technical support services and set standards that drive resolution of customer issues in a timely, professional manner. Maintain professional relations with external and internal contacts.
- Provide strategic direction on operational issues; staffing; policy and employee development
- Strive to achieve/exceed quarterly goals (i.e., response, resolution, customer satisfaction, etc.).
- Directly lead and motivate managers for implementation, training, customer support and account management.
- Develop and optimize processes to effectively serve new and existing customers.
- Collaborate with functional VP's to ensure corporate standards are being met regarding respective functions.
- Oversee management of customer service staff in connection with any product or service being offered.
- Oversee management of customer service staff in connection with any product or service offered.
- Analyzes reports of findings and recommends response to complaints, considering nature and complexity of complaints, requirements, and actions of subordinates to ensure settlements are made correctly.
- Studies schedules and estimates time, cost, and labor estimates for services, and/or completion of job assignments.
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for monitoring work activities, such as preparation of records of expenditures, progress reports, etc., in order to inform management of current status or work activities.
- Analyzes department budget to identify budget needs and/or reductions, and may allocate operating budget's funds.
- Interprets company policy to employees and enforces company policy and practices.
- May authorize retention of data and preparation of documents for use during governmental or customer inquiries.
- May recruit, hire, train staff, evaluate employee performance, and initiate promotions, transfers, and disciplinary action. Responsible career development, training, performance evaluations, employee motivation and the counseling of the customer support team.
- Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school) Preferred, Field of Study: Business Administration, Health Management Information Systems or related field.
- 7 plus years of experience in Customer service, customer relations, or equivalent field.