IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Ensure the clients voice is a continued part of every conversation and serve as a trusted advisor on the IQVIA Data
- Ensure consistent communication of project and product benefits
- Develop Strategy for Sales & Patient Data that best meets the needs of the Pfizer Business Units
- Communicate industry best practices and insights to client senior leaders
- Manage US data contract change, renewals
- Provide Reports on state of the business, acquisitions, Value Added Services
- Have regular cadence meetings with key contacts in the GCO and the Informatics, Analytics and BI Team
- Work with Tech Engagement Partner to drive efficiencies using Data and Technology
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and eight 8-10 years relevant experience.
- Extensive experience in the Life Sciences industry is a required.
- Extensive knowledge of IQVIA™ offerings, client account management, IQVIA™ information solutions services portfolio is strongly preferred.
- Strong presentation and MS Office Suite skills required.