Position Description Overview
Position will be responsible for managing team of resources responsible for project and service delivery of output (statement, letter, plastic) initiatives.
- Develops and executes strategy to deliver day to day service solutions and/or proactive service solutions to top tier Clients OR develops and executes strategy to support departmental needs including training, standard operating procedures, client information database, BIA/BCP, workflow management, strategic projects, and incident response management.
- Leads a functional area responsible for complex problem solving, identifying and implementing solutions for service trends, soliciting and understanding Client needs, and managing the holistic operational Client relationship OR Leads a functional area responsible for identifying process inefficiencies and implementing solutions.
- Partners with the functional areas within Fiserv to ensure alignment of goals and objectives and acts as the central point of contact for the organization.
- Creates and maintains a motivational work environment.
- Hires, develops, and manages employees.
Scope of Job
Manages team(s) and/or individual contributors.
- 4-year college degree.
- 7 to 10 years of payment processing experience, or 5+ years of payment processing experience and 3+ years of project management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute strategy, resolve complex problems, and the ability to work independently with little management guidance.
- 5+ years of multi level exempt management experience.
- Measurement of Effectiveness
- Quality Management
- Customer Support
- Customer Support: Trends & Directions
- Customer Support Policies, Standards and Procedures
- Customer Support Service Agreements
- Customer Support Operations
- Solutions Development