As an Associate with DST Pharmacy Solutions (formerly Argus), you will be part of an organization that promotes better health outcomes for consumers through clinical and technological innovations. We accomplish this by leveraging the robust technology foundation and powerful analytic resources that are the core of DST, with industry leading clinical expertise and strategic pharmacy and healthcare solutions. You will join a team that is redefining the value of pharmacy in healthcare through the integration of advanced analytics, clinical insights and transformative digital capabilities.
The Director, Client Relations is responsible for all aspects of business consulting and/or all aspects of the client relationship from fostering the client relationship to advocating client business needs. This position oversees the business processes that support the day to day operations, products and services used by DST Pharmacy Solutions clients; support includes directing development efforts on behalf of the client, analysis, client communication, and client implementation of products and services. Customer segments include managed care plans, PBM’s and Pharmaceutical manufacturers who provide pharmacy benefit management services for Commercial, Medicare and Medicaid lives
- Ensures customer satisfaction with operations, products and services.
- Ensures that quality and turnaround time are met according to contractual agreements
- Works with client to cultivate future projects and qualify new opportunities
- Consults with other team members (Benefits/IT/Clinical/Government Programs, Networks and Rebates) to be sure mutual objectives are met
- Provides both management and technical leadership
- Leads the strategic development of the client relationship function, addressing business requirements and goals
- Works on complex issues where analysis requires advanced analytical thought and judgment
- Leads subordinate managers and activities of two or more departments or disciplines
- Participates in the interview/selection process, provides training and mentorship, offers career development guidance, and is engaged in performance management
- Develops functional plans, including business, operational, and financial priorities that contribute to business unit strategy
- Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements
- Translates business unit/company objectives into functional plans and guides execution
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of work-related experience; or Master’s degree and 6 years of work-related experience; or10 years of equivalent work-related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ability to establish relationships with key customer representatives through face-to-face and telephonic meetings as well as the identification of proactive business solutions is a critical success factor.
- Strong people leadership skills and experience
- Experience in process improvement, operational excellence and project management
- Excellent problem solving skills; Refines and modifies processes and procedures to support change.
- 5 years Pharmacy and/or HealthCare Operations leadership
- Broad knowledge of the pharmacy and health care delivery systems
- Strong understanding of Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial Health Plan populations preferred
- Strong organizational and decision making skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Working knowledge of MS Word and PowerPoint
- Attention to details
- Ability to interact with key business users