You will work in a Director role in the Contact & Servicing Center in Amherst, NY. You will lead back office support teams that are focused on high customer service for our clients through accurate data, quality, and responsiveness. You will interact with clients that include some of the largest financial institutions in the United States.
Successful Directors in similar roles at Fiserv are able to exceed the expectations of our clients, our associates and the enterprise.
They have a strong quality focus and can effectively manage their department using all of ISO 9001:2015 standards. They have the ability to work with all functions including finance, IT, HR, product and sales in coordinating the delivery or enhancement of existing services and developing new offerings.
They also respect the critical role of other departments.
This position has exposure to all levels within the clients’ organization, exposure to the business unit President level within Fiserv and can launch further growth and development across multiple Fiserv business units.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Successfully lead back office support teams that are focused on high customer service for our clients through accurate data, quality, and responsiveness.
- Hire and retain top talent to achieve less than 15% voluntary attrition rate. Develop and manage talent and have a production ready successor for all leadership positions.
- Successfully collaborate with other functional areas within Lending to ensure client focus is maintained 100% of the time.
- Demonstrate innovative thinking and thought leadership by continuing to evaluate our service. techniques and strategies and ensuring that they meet or exceed the needs of our clients and are the most efficient for Fiserv.
- Create metrics to ensure that our service methodologies provide outstanding service that is reported and measured on a regular basis.
- Exceeds 100% of client and internal SLA’s and meet or exceed all established survey goals.
- Manage client defined and internal service level results across multiple product lines using budget, forecasting, capacity planning, and resource allocation best practices.
- Support Contact & Servicing Center revenue and expense targets and manage department to a 30%+ operating margin.
- Lead a culture that results in 75% associate engagement based upon annual Fiserv survey.
- Perform other duties as required.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
•Bachelor’s degreerequired. Relevant equivalent work experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
Job Related Experience:
•Minimum 5 years experience in financial services or related industry
•Minimum 5 years experience managing direct reports
•Experience managing teams of 10 + people including managers
•Experience managing back office support operations
•Minimum 10 years experience directly servicing clients with a history of strong communication and effective client relationships at all levels within the client organization
•Excellent verbal, written and group communication skills
•Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
•Proven ability to understand complex business and technical concepts and translate to the client or associate
•Excellent presentation skills
•Ability to work effectively and influence at all levels within the organization
•Ability to work independently and maintain tight deadlines
•Strong results orientation with demonstrated track record of success
•High degree of adaptability and flexibility
•Ability to analyze data and make it actionable
•20 – 30% of travel
•Back office operations support management experience within a financial institution.
Join Us! Fiserv has been named to FORTUNE® magazine’s 2017 list of World’s Most Admired Companies. This is the fourth consecutive year the company has been named to the list, which is a definitive benchmark of corporate reputation.
"Our people are the foundation upon which this recognition is based and I'm very proud of their commitment to client excellence. Their dedication to serving our clients each day is what makes Fiserv one of the most admired companies in the world." - Jeffery Yabuki, President and Chief Executive Officer
About our Business: The Lending Solutions business at Fiserv provides life-of-loansupport and helps banks, thrifts, credit unions and otherfinancial institutions close loans more quickly, manage loans more efficiently, and service loans more cost-effectively. This minimizes lending risk, improves customer satisfaction, enhances cross-sell opportunities, introduces new products more quickly, and facilitates compliance with regulatory requirements.