Our headquarters are in San Francisco Financial District and we have offices in Chicago and Madrid. We are on a mission to de-risk online commerce and are building a team of amazingly talented people to help us do it.
About the Role
We value you as a whole person - we care about the skills you bring to the table, but more importantly, we care about the kind of person you are and the attitude you bring to the table. As the Director of Client Onboarding, you will be responsible for ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery of Returnly�s onboarding engagements. You will find success in this role if you are a pragmatic leader who has tackled a variety of software adoption challenges in your career.
Here�s what we look for in the attitude department:
- You are passionate about solving complex problems
- You have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- You are flexible and seek clarity when faced with ambiguity
- You have your own opinions and you are not shy about them, however you value consensus and strive to achieve it
- You�re not afraid to change your mind given new facts, nor are you afraid to admit your mistakes
- You are very serious about the quality of your work and you hold your colleagues to the same standard
- You have a consultant�s demeanor with a penchant for finding the path of least resistance
What you'll be doing:
- As a leader in the Go-To-Market organization, you�ll be responsible for coordinating the people, technologies, and processes that ensure Returnly�s merchants get up and running with the platform quickly and effectively.
- Manage a high-performance team of Onboarding Project Managers and a Solutions Architect.
- Iterate on the onboarding process end-to-end using a data-driven approach.
- Reporting up to the CEO onboarding KPIs that ultimately get socialized to the board of directors.
- Be an ambassador for Returnly�s customers: Surface merchant pains experienced in onboarding across the organization and recommend solutions to remedy.
- Serve as a point of escalation for Returnly�s most strategic partnerships.
- Work cross-functionally with Returnly�s Product, Engineering, & Go-To-Market teams to align the company on client onboarding strategy
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of relevant experience in the software industry
- Prior experience in a SaaS professional services organization, technical consulting, or onboarding automation team.
- You have a proven track record of prioritizing needs across business partners to deliver solutions that work for the company as a whole.
- You promote openness, diversity of opinion and inclusive discussions at all times to foster a wide variety of perspectives on challenging problems
- Strong preference toward an individual based in the Chicagoland area
- Strong preference for an individual who has strong knowledge around ecommerce operations and logistics
- Prior startup experience a big plus
Diversity - We are diverse, independent thinkers and still one team with one mission.
Openness and empathy - We learn and grow by listening to our customers and each other.
Integrity - We always do what�s right for our customers, Returnly and ourselves - in that order.
Team - EQ is as important as IQ. We make time to help each other out.
Commitment - We are curious and fearless. We own risk, outcomes and everything in between.
We'd really love to hear from you, but before applying please check the following...
Read the values section above carefully and ask yourself if this is a good match for you personally. We want you to be an ambassador of these values!
Do you have all the skills required for this role? Can you demonstrate them? Be realistic - we will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills and match these role requirements.