As a Director within Client Leadership for our Media & Content domain, you'll leverage your expertise and our best-in-class study solutions to provide business insights that matter to our clients. You will be responsible to translate data into compelling stories, manage account project activities, and nurture relationships with our clients through day-to-day interaction on growing accounts. Our team works with some of the top brands, publishers, and media agencies and we are looking for someone who can help contribute to our continued success and rapid growth.
As a Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Account Management. Manage day-to-day account activities, partnering across departments to ensure smooth delivery and excellent client service. Help prioritize tasks and drive efficiencies across the internal team. Responsibilities include: study design and scoping, media plan review, coordination with internal teams, managing timelines, and ad hoc requests.
- Grow Client Relationships. Contribute to revenue growth through being a consultative research partner, interacting with clients on a day-to-day basis, professionally responding to client questions in a timely fashion, advising clients to proactively address needs and solving business problems that drive high client satisfaction.
- Delivery of Research Insights. Leadership in all aspects of research execution including questionnaire development, data analysis and ad hoc research requests. Craft compelling stories with strategic and actionable findings by working with account teams to translate data into insights that address key client business issues. Present research findings to clients.
- Team Management: Proactively mentor and train direct and indirect reports. Ensure that roles are clearly defined on projects and accounts, train staff on internal systems, actively provide developmental and reinforcing feedback.
To succeed, you will need:
- 5+ years of research experience managing high volume quantitative research studies, interfacing with clients to proactively deliver on agreed KPIs
- Bachelor's degree
- Understanding of advertising effectiveness measurement and how digital advertising fits into the marketing cycle – able to discuss with clients, partners and direct reports in the context of broader business questions
- Solid presentation skills – proven ability to own and lead client presentations with minimal senior support / supervision
- Experience translating research into actionable insights for the marketing and advertising industry
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to tell a story
- Excellent written communication skills
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple work streams while exhibiting meticulous attention to detail
- Natural curiosity, a can-do attitude and comfort with ambiguity