This position provides overall direction and project management for multi-product implementations. The Implementations Director functions as thestrategic leader between the client and CareCentrix implementation teams to ensure a smooth and coordinated deployment. This position must have superior project management, communication and time management skills and must be comfortable leading initiatives and functioning in a fast-paced environment. The Implementations Director must possess a high-level knowledge of all CareCentrix products and systems (functional and technical), interdependencies and implementation requirements. The Implementations Director understands CareCentrix internal operations and is a proven leader. He/she must demonstrate independent work skills, effective management and leadership skills, a strong work ethic and the ability tocommunicate clearly and efficiently in both verbal and written communication.
- Direct and manage multi-product implementation projects from beginning to end including planning through project post-mortem.
- Define project scope, risks and deliverables that support implementation projects
- Ensure client business goals are defined and achieved in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Create and management of project plans with internal and client implementation team
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones
- Maintain and update implementation project plan through project lifecycle, report out project status on a weekly basis
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Effectively communicate and coordinate project expectations to team, clients and leadership stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Track and report on resource time utilization, project milestones and deliverables
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Proactively identify and manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, devise contingency plans and escalate as appropriate
- Develop and foster internal and external business relationships vital to the success of the project
- Oversee project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
- Manage and mitigate Implementation project risks
- Candidate will possess excellent communication (verbal/written), organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Manage multiple tasks, be detail oriented, be responsive, and demonstrate independent thought and critical thinking.
- Review and adhere to all Company policies and procedures and the Employee Handbook.
- Document and/or provide input into yearly performance review for project managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree or minimum 7 years performing and/or managing Client implementation projects
- Ability to travel as required by project (typically 10% to 20% nationwide)
- Ability to effectively manage multiple implementation projects and individuals simultaneously
- Ability to understand and manage client expectations
- Ability to work closely with all levels of the organization and to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients and other departments
- Ability to take ownership of projects assigned with successful delivery
- Ability to address and resolve all issues utilizing the available resources in a timely and proficient manner
- Demonstrated ability to react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong and consistent leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Persuasive, encouraging, motivating, and friendly personality
- Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings