Job Requisition ID #
We are on a multi-year journey to disrupt the Design to Manufacture world with Fusion 360 by delivering un-precented value and converging workflows with cloud-based technology.We are rapidly combining many world leading technologies and teams into the Fusion 360 family.
Therole isin the PlatformOrganizationwithintheProduct Design and Manufacturing Solutions division.Thisteamdefines and builds the software platform the Fusion 360 family of products is built upon.The mission of theorganizationis to drivedeveloperproductivity,cross platformdeviceindependenceandsoftware platformconsistency.
The Director of Client Platform will lead a global team responsible for the clientsideof the platform, including Framework, API, Build & Release engineering.Responsibilities
- Lead a global engineering team comprised of 60+ employees and contractors
- Align and engage this team againstthe missionand vision
- Partner closely with the Platform leadership around strategy, goals and priorities
- Work closely with Platform architects to drive common components and practices through the organization
- Drive results through personal involvement and direct leadership
- Networkacross the Fusion team to promote best practice and inform platform strategy
- Initiate, develop and rollout best in class engineering practices
- Recruit, coach and develop a talented and highly motivated team to successfully deliver against the platform roadmap
- Willingness to debate ideas with an aim at finding the best solutions
- Comfortable using data to understand and improve our business
- 10+ years of commercial software development experience, including at the director level
- Relevant experiencedevelopingsoftware platforms
- Hands on experience with Agile processes andCI/CD
- Cross platform experience, from mobile devices to workstations
- Understanding ofscalablecomputing systems, software architecture, data structures and algorithms
- Experience leading engineering cultureBS or equivalent in Computer Science orrelated field
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .