Reporting to the Vice President of Corporate Marketing, the Director of Client Communications is responsible for designing, developing and executing marketing communication programs in support of Rimini’s client success strategy.
The Director, Client Communications will support the Global Client Engagement and Renewals teams by leading and executing the account-based mass communication strategies to help drive client engagement, awareness, and retention of Rimini services and solutions. The Director will collaborate with cross-sell campaign leaders on an integrated strategy, drive client messaging, support the client event strategy, report and manage key client awareness and marketing metrics, and assist the account managers in communication strategies.
Success in this role will lead to higher client satisfaction rates, increased rates of client renewals, expansion within our existing client base, and client advocacy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and execute end-to-end marketing engagement programs consisting of email, direct mail, website, and marketing collateral for existing clients to promote awareness and drive client engagement
- Provide overall communication program strategy and guidance for clients to ensure a successful implementation.
- Help develop and maintain “Best Practices” documents and presentations that guide our account managers’ engagement with clients.
- Design and execute client emails campaigns, webinars, and newsletters.
- Manage vendors as needed to create marketing materials, videos, and emails.
- Support the client advocacy programs and strategies, including working with global account managers and Corporate Marketing teams to capture and share client success stories.
- Manage client experience, access and content with client portal.
- Continually monitor existing and potential competitor client marketing activities to identify new opportunities or highlight potential causes for business concern. Provide timely feedback and update and recommend strategies and solutions.
- Administration of the allocated budget to include monitoring, budget log management, variance analysis, liaison with finance and reporting of monthly budget forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration from an accredited university of college. A master’s degree is preferred.
- Knowledge of the enterprise software market with 10 or more years in high tech marketing or client-relationship roles.
- Five (5) years leading marketing functions serving enterprise-level clients.
- Proven track record for building and developing high performing teams.
- Demonstrated leadership experience and a passion for serving, learning, and mentoring.
- Ability to work well in an open, collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrate creativity by exploring new ways to engage and identify traditional mediums, as well as current trends to reach target audiences.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and results-driven.
- Proficiency with a variety of software tools and marketing platforms.
- A strong portfolio of original writing, preferably both B2B and B2C.