· Proactively develop the vision, direction and strategy for Marketing's hyper-personalized client attraction touch points and lead the area through communication of that vision, direction and strategy to associates as well as Marketing and firm leaders.
· Lead multiple areas with broad scope and impact on Marketing's channels, which will be focused on reaching investors in a personalized way at precise points in their decision journey.
· Lead and oversee multiple large, highly complex area or firm wide projects or initiatives focused on evolving capabilities of current channels and developing new ones.
· Proactively develop people, capabilities and processes as well as networks across the firm in anticipation of firm needs and client expectations.
· Provide broad Marketing expertise and knowledge of Marketing channels and touch points focused on client attraction strategy.
Position requirements internal/external
· Bachelor's Degree and preferred Advanced Degree or Certification in related field.
· Demonstrated experience in building out a MarTech stack and developing holistic digital lead generation strategies, including email platforms ESPs, social media targeting/buying and other hyper personalized channels.
· Advanced to expert capabilities in developing strategies to optimize channels against KPIs.
· Expert ability to lead multiple projects/people at same time and manage complex matters or processes.
· Expert ability to deliver results and communicate with internal and external parties on many levels.
· Strong relationship building and influence skills, highly collaborative, strong strategic thinking and emotional intelligence/maturity and senior level executive presence.
Valid Through: 2019-11-12