Debt collection is failing consumers. Every year, 77 Million Americans have negative experiences with the collections process, and they deserve a better approach - one that is more relevant, more digital, and less abrasive. That’s why banks, lenders, and industry leaders are coming to TrueAccord for innovative solutions recovering outstanding receivables.
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human based approach to assist both clients and consumers through a challenging financial process. With a world-class leadership team, passionate and driven team members, and a diverse and growing client base, TrueAccord is well positioned for continued success. Come join our team and disrupt a multi-billion dollar industry that’s been waiting for change.
The Director of Client Analytics will lead a growing teamresponsible for analytics,reporting and controls to enhance value delivered to our clients and business units. This is a hands-on leadership role requiring effective navigation between the tactical and strategic elements of complex tasks and delivering impeccable and actionable results on tight timelines.
- You will enable a wide understanding of the state of our Client’s business through actionable data-based insights as well as building and maintaining business metrics and reporting. As part of the Client Success organization, you will interact directly with clients as analytics and reporting subject matter expert.
- Manage others to successfully meet goals including the ongoing creation of actionable analytics, insightful reporting, auditsupport and more
- Build analytical models to help support decision-making and be a go-to for ad-hoc analysis needs
- Develop and improve internal processes, optimizing for strategic business outcomes
- Drive accountability for business outcomes through KPI creation and monitoring
- Create metrics to track and improve operational efficiency and productivity of customer engagement processes
- Establish quantitative relationships between key drivers and outputs in Operations and Customer Engagement to enable opportunity sizing and cost efficiency optimization
- Develop and maintain forecasting models to predict inbound email and call volumes
- Provide ongoing monitoring and perform root cause analyses
- Build reports and dashboards that monitor data integrity and system controls
- Significant prior experience leading large scale analytic initiatives that involve mining large amounts of data, compiling data into logical scorecard format, and relevant process audit procedures
- At least 5 years leading teams in the previously described environment
- At least 7 years of experience in roles of increasing responsibility in comparable functions including; collections, recovery, fraud prevention, risk management, telecommunications or healthcare
- Fluency in SQL
- Familiarity with statistical analysis, modeling, and data visualization
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to deliver insights to partners clearly and concisely
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to recruit and train a team of analysts ranging from entry level to senior professionals
- A proven track record building relationships across business units and varied physical locations
- Prior success managing a team both locally and remotely.
- At least 10 years of experience in roles of increasing responsibility in comparable functions including; collections, recovery, fraud prevention, risk management, telecommunications or healthcare
- Experience using analytics tools such as: Mixpanel, Heap, Segment, Amplitude, etc
- Previous experience within a call center environment
- Advanced degree in an analytical discipline is a plus: statistics, physics, applied mathematics, computer science, engineering, etc. or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with a statistical language, such as R or Python
- Competency with data visualization tools such as: Looker or Chartio
- Direct management of operations personnel in a large scale Customer Service, Collections, or Fraud call center environment.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive management experience leading analytical teams within a collections, recovery or risk management environment. They will have a proven track record around managing teams of analysts in both a direct and matrixed environment.
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is headquartered in San Francisco and opening a new office in Lenexa, KS. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive & diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change (and a strong Giphy game).
We promote work/life harmony and increased productivity. Company events are held for all our teams to come together, have fun and learn about one another.
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.