Competitive Base Salary & Benefits + Potential for Bonus!
Ongoing Professional Developmental and Training Support
Strong Support Network Dedicated to Your Success!
In a Director, we look for committed individuals who strive to make La Petite Academy the provider of choice in educational programs for our community - in turn, making a real difference in the lives of children and their families.
Some of the exciting things that you will do as a Director include, but are not limited to:
- Make a difference every day!
- Be accountable for the operation of the school, ensuring that the school is safely operating in accordance with company and state licensing standards.
- Manages school staff by planning work schedules, evaluating performance, and serving as a mentor/role model.
- Develops School strategies and staff trainings to create and maintain intellectually stimulating and age-appropriate classroom environments.
- Maintains accurate tuition summaries and collects outstanding tuition balances in a timely manner.
- Conducts thoughtful analyses of operating statements, school statistics, personnel reports, and enrollment data.
- Recruit, select and retain quality staff.
In order to be considered for this position, you must meet all state licensing requirements, including:
- Must have at least one year of management experience working in a licensed child care facility.
- Minimum 18 ECE credits, including infant/toddler course.
- Admin course required.