The Director, Channel Marketing will report to the VP Global Strategy and Operations to support the VP Alliances and Channels -- Strategic Solutions, to develop and execute the marketing strategies, programs, sales enablement, and overall business support necessary to grow this emerging sales channel. This position will be filled by an experienced executive who has a unique breadth of business experience, well developed communication and presentation, and analytical skills. He/she will work collaboratively across the organization and with outside business partners to successfully contribute to the emerging sales channel.
You will collaborate with the VP Alliance and Channel to evaluate partner opportunities, support a wide range of business development initiatives, create and execute marketing campaigns, including email, social media, events, seminars, roundtables, and public relations efforts. This role will also be responsible for developing critical thought leadership content.
This will be a high-profile opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of Broadridge and its emerging revenue channel. This person must be able to work smart and rally support from all key stakeholders in Sales, Account Management, Product Management and Marketing.
The Director, Channel Marketing will be assessed based on revenue growth and the number of newly created channel opportunities. Key success factors include: 1) New partner recruitment and 2) pipeline generation.
Many business partners are still being recruited; therefore there is an important component to solidifying these relationships and ultimately delivering on carefully thought out plans and milestones related to revenue growth.
The Director, Channel Marketing will be responsible for the following:
- Pipeline Generation (Offering Creation and Go To Market Efforts)-- Drive revenue
- Work closely with Channel Leadership, Sales Mgmt and Product Mgmt to create and refine strategies relative to channel revenue growth plans and efforts
- Work with Business Partners to co-create and rollout new products and solutions with supporting sales
- Support Business Partners' marketing and selling efforts usually working closely with Partner marketing teams to build pipeline for joint offerings including joint events and customer roundtables, etc.
- Work closely with Channel Leadership and Sales Mgmt to engage outside marketing / business development teams to help with pipeline development efforts and calling campaigns
- Partner Selection and Recruitment-- Build the Indirect Sales Team
- Help with Partner Selection including market analysis and segmentation; finding alignment with BR solution groups and businesses. Work with Channel Sales Management to recruit and on-board new partners in support of future growth including planning, enablement and pipeline development activities
- Develop new business pitches to present to prospective channel partners; customizing and adapting to face off with a range of influencers and decision makers at the prospective partner firm.
- Internal / External Communications-- Build Awareness & Foster Strong Engagement
- The Director, Channel Marketing will develop both internal and external communications and work with appropriate cross department teams to ensure all appropriate stakeholders are informed.
Develop a wide range of content and interface with BR Corp Comms, Events. Brand and Digital teams to ensure messaging is relevant and up-to-date.