Why work at Moneris?As a leader in the payment Industry, Moneris is a hub of innovative thinkers looking to create safer, faster and smarter payment solutions for our customers. We are looking for candidates who welcome new challenges, thrive in a fast-paced environment, are passionate about learning and aspire to grow within their careers. At Moneris, we embrace our values and culture to connect our ideas, challenge ourselves and grow together. We strive to evolve our processes by relating to the customer, ensuring we provide the best solutions in payment technology. Moneris was named as one of the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ in North America in 2017 and is recognized in the Forbes 2018 list of Canada’s Best Employers. Moneris offers competitive Total Rewards programs and opportunities for learning and career development. Purpose of the role
Plan and develop strategies based on insights and analytics to positively influence the customer experience. Support broader organizational implementation of tools and capabilities within Operations that increase efficiency and enable the delivery of excellent customer service. Develop strategies that reduce effort, remove unnecessary demand and ultimately lead to a more efficient customer and employee experience. For optimum success in this role, understanding the business-customer focus, taking initiative-action oriented, building collaborative relationships-builds networks, influencing people-drives vision and purpose, creating the new and different-strategic mindset will be essential. You will be accountable forCustomer Experience
- Lead the team and activities to identify trends and areas of improvement. Implementing actions that reduce unnecessary demand, inform process optimization and improve our Net Promoter Score.
- Leading the KM team, develop and maintain our knowledge management processes, systems and content.
- Plan, from data process, customer improvement opportunities across the enterprise through the Customer Council.
- Collaborate across the enterprise and through the Customer Council to implement improvements (including product feedback and service enhancements cross functionally).
- With the Process Manager, prioritize, design and collaborate cross functionally to improve organizational efficiency by implementing ideas generated from the front line, leadership and corporate enablement projects.
- Redirect low value demand and develop alternate service channel opportunities
- Implement organizational initiatives within Customer Experience & operations support including training, change management and process.
- Manage multiple complex projects and work efforts simultaneously while delivering high quality work product.
Insights and Analytics
- Leveraging reporting, analysis and forecasting related to customer satisfaction. Provide support to all departments to enhance productivity and performance.
- Ensuring that card association mandatory regulations relating to the Customer Experience Service Enhancement and Improvement teams are implemented in accordance with the Compliance Schedule and managed on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for cross-functional reporting through the Insights and Analytics team for other departments as needed.
- Ensuring that any card association non-compliance incidents raised to the Customer Experience Service Enhancement and Improvements team by the Compliance Team are resolved and reported back to the Compliance Team.
Your experience includes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Commerce or a related field is required.
- Master’s degree (MBA) is considered a strong asset.
- Process Improvement Certification (Six Sigma) an asset.
- Equivalent work experience may be considered a substitution.
- 5-10 years of experience leading process improvements, planning and project implementation preferably in a service oriented/customer centric organization.
- 7-10 years of leadership/ people management experience.
- Previous experience in the payment/financial services/technology industry considered an asset.
- Previous experience in the payment industry considered an asset.
- Familiarity with CRM Tools/Technology/Process.
- Contact Centre Tools and Integration of various solution providers.
- Proficient with Business Intelligences tools and concepts.
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, and verbal), Bilingual an asset.
- Ability to effectively collaborate and build partnerships with key departments/teams within the organization.
- Able to relate to customers, challenge the status quo and a brings a history of delivering on commitments.
- Proven ability to identify and capture productivity efficiencies and increase organizational performance.
- Proven ability to be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Ability to drive results through support, management and delegation at all levels.
- Proven ability to influence and collaborate in a matrix organization.
- Ability to gather information from a variety of sources and strategically determine product opportunities and drive results.
- Demonstrates flexibility to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to develop business objectives and implement plans to meet specific goals
- Results oriented.
- Highly motivated and energetic team player.