The Director, Celebrity & Talent Relations role is responsible for overseeing the execution of a multi-brand strategy for entertainment and celebrity relations.
- Develop and implement yearly talent dressing, entertainment and talent content strategy plans for review by SVP, Entertainment and Talent Relations
- Conduct ongoing cultural research and ensure consistent brand alignment throughout CK project strategies
- With SVP, Entertainment and Talent Relations, lead the organization and strategy of all seasonal talent spanning across film, television, music, art, sports and culture to best embody the brand and the brand’s specific message for any given Activation
- Dress major A-list stars for Oscars, Golden Globes, Emmy’s, Grammy’s etc and for Calvin Klein events and activations
- Work with Social, PR and Creative team on contracted talent content capture for social and PR use.
- Establish contacts and strategic plan for upcoming premieres, special events, editorial, award shows, TV show appearances, press events
- Partner with Corporate Communications to facilitate press releases and media alerts following events/ Campaigns
- With the SVP, Entertainment and Talent Relations curate who the brand should be working with, when we should be working with given talent, and how to work with given in the most strategic and effective way
- With the SVP, Entertainment and Talent Relations develop and maintain strong ongoing relationships with new and existing talent, talent publicists, agents, managers and celebrity stylists ensuring ready now access to talent to support the creative vision of the brand.
- Partner with special events marketing to ensure support and resources are allocated
- Ensure organization of men’s and women’s celebrity samples seasonally
- Oversee the archive of editorial contacts with daily, weekly, and monthly publications
- Oversee the YTD calendar of all events
- Oversee the budget for celebrity & talent services
- Oversee the placement of orders for all products, dealing with individual licensees
- Supervise Responsible for supervising the celebrity and talent PR process, Associate Manager, Global Talent Relations
- Responsible for oversight of all aspects of Celebrity & Talent PR budget, in partnership with EVP Global Communications
- Make strategic decisions on celebrity Dressing, Content creation and positioning of the brand, in line with the marketing and PR stratergies. Will make decisions with senior leaders.
- Continue to create new procedures and identify best solutions to improve efficiency globally. Must be flexible and resourceful to changing opinions to create effective global programs. Be creative on new approaches to communication plans and developing assets to better communicate messages.
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in public relations, fashion, marketing and/or publishing
- Excellent contacts at the highest levels in media and entertainment, and the demonstrated ability to interface effectively with them.
- An exceptional record of achievement as a senior level PR executive
- Extensive Fashion PR experience in US. Europe and Asia experience is a plus
- Demonstrated leadership and talent management skills.
- Must have experience of managing a team
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communications and time management skills.
- Knowledge/experience of the Calvin Klein brand is a plus
- Ability to function effectively in a fast paced work environment
- Strong interpersonal communications and presentation skills
- Strong relationships with and access to celebrities
- Self motivated with strong organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Lotus Notes
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to prioritize, while handling multiple tasks
- Ability to adhere to project timelines and meet scheduled deadlines
- Motivated, self-starter, with an entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to learn
Pay Range:$140,000 - $170,000PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH