$200K — $250K *
Lead Collins Castings & Forgings team for the Global Strategic Sourcing organization. The role has responsibility for driving a cohesive Collins-wide commodity strategy that serves both the needs of the individual stakeholders across the SBUs and various functions while still facilitating optimal positioning as an aggregate Collins. The role requires major cross functional alignment across supply chain, operations, quality, engineering, work transition and program management to ensure timely execution and success
This role is accountable for supplier selection, supplier rationalization, and supplier contract execution. This role is integral to break a seemingly monopolistic supplier base and to focus on development of second sources and to create additional options for Collins. This position is additionally responsible to lead cross functional/divisional efforts to deliver savings for Collins, spearheading contractual negotiations and product transitions. The role drives influence for multiple tiers of supply: critical for not only what is produced within Collins but also dictating sourcing for suppliers to Collins as they largely leverage the same casting and forgings suppliers as selected by Collins.
Preference is that this individual works out of Collins Aerospace's Cedar Rapids, Charlotte, Winston-Salem, Windsor Locks, San Diego, Chula Vista or Rockford locations. However, other locations can be considered.
• Establishes organization wide sourcing strategies; responsible for the purchasing activities of the company to ensure continuous improvement.
• Develops and implements long-term supply chain strategies and networks that address capacity issues, production location decisions, etc.
• Establish strategy to improve commodity management and sourcing effectiveness.
• Leads and guides supplier selection based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability, production and distribution capabilities and details of suppliers' reputation and history.
• Oversees all aspects of negotiations, renegotiations and administration of contracts with suppliers, vendors, and other representatives.
• Develops a strategic plan for a commodity or a strategic supplier.
• Responsible for overall relationship with one or multiple strategic accounts across a given commodity.
• Leads sourcing process from RFQ to contract signature.
• Ensures supplier or commodity is performing to the designed UTC requirements from delivery, quality and cost perspective.
Valid through: 12/8/2020
$200K — $250K
7 days ago
$150K — $250K