Lead and direct the Distribution Services team ensuring all service level agreements and targets are achieved for assigned distributionchannels. Responsible for negotiating and defining business strategies to ensure alignment with the planned operational experience for each distribution partner, internal and external.
Manage 3-5 Distribution Services Associate Directors and work processes with high complexity. Maintain key internal and external relationships including those at all levels of management within agency offices, national accounts.
Review processes, business metrics, documentation, and skill assessment within the team to identify potential process and technical improvements.
Major Job Duties:
- Create and execute distributionchannel level reporting and analysis to educate, inform and set strategy with internal and external business partners aligned with Distribution Services
- Create and manage a distributionchannelportfolio of accounts and books of business, ensuring account level management occurs by the teams
- Build new and maintain existing connection and continuity between our customer’s leadership team and the home office including all levels of management in the agency offices as well as leadership at National Accounts. Also ensuring operational experiences are aligned with expectation.
- Ensure alignment of business and Operations strategies with other key business functions such as Sales and Marketing and Information Technology
- Manage and champion team and individual engagement, as well as leadership and personal development.
- Enforce compliance to company policies and effect disciplinary measures on violations
Related Skills/Background Requirements