Position Purpose:Responsiblefor defining and directing a complete Case Management Program in conjunction with corporate goals and objectives
- Direct the overall operational leadership of case management functions and staff
- Perform and oversee needs analysis and planning
- Work with executive leadership to ensure targets are met for the annual operating plan/financial management
- Ensure compliance with Corporate, State and NCQA standards
- Develop and implement methods, policies and procedures to improve the departments efficiency and effectiveness
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Nursing or related field. At least 5 years of work experience in managed care and acute care settings with complex case management. Previous management experience including responsibilities for hiring, training, assigning work and managing performance of staff.
License/Certification: RN license.
This position can be based in either our Sunrise or Jacksonville office full-time.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.