$150K — $200K *
Top Reasons to Work at Texas Health Mansfield; Mansfield, TX
• Join a family of caregivers focused on whole-person health and committed to making communities healthier.
• Provide wholistic care for patients that extends to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families. Chaplains are available to meet with patients, families and team members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide spiritual support.
• Help develop a brand new $150 million community hospital and medical office building that will provide services such as Medical/Surgical, ICU, Women’s Services, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Interventional Cardiology and Gastroenterology.
• Grow in your career with AdventHealth, named in 2018 by Becker’s Hospital Review as one of the “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare”. AdventHealth has partnered with Texas Health Resources, named in 2019 as one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For, to build Texas Health Mansfield, which is creating new opportunities for employment and professional growth.
• Thrive in the Mansfield community, ranked by CNN/Money Magazine as #17 for “Best Places to Live”. Mansfield is one of the fastest growing areas of North Texas, projected to reach more than 250,000 residents by 2023. Future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 41%, higher than the national average of 33.5%. Mansfield has top-rated schools, over 900 acres of parkland, quality housing, a historic downtown area, recreational opportunities for all ages, and a growing business community.
You Will Be Responsible For:
• Directs utilization management activities by trending LOS, DRG optimization and case mix ratio.
• Oversees indicator monitoring for referral of any possible quality issues to appropriate medical staff committee.
• Directs and monitors comprehensive Social Services Program by assisting with processes and procedures, monitoring for appropriateness of social serve referrals and trending various identified issues.
• Advises, counsels, and evaluates department staff.
• Develops, implements, and evaluates department goals and objectives in cooperation with staff.
• Facilitates professional staff development.
• Assures that departmental expenditures remain within operating budget and reports variances to administration.
• Completes or oversees daily and regular departmental functions such as labor management, employee evaluations, hiring and training.
• Effectively role models appropriate behavior and leadership to all employees, exemplifying the mission and values of the system.
• Maintains a consistently high level of quality throughout the department in services provided to all customers, both internal and external.
• Is capable of communicating with all personnel at all organizational levels and has the ability to write clearly and speak/explain effectively in public.
• Supervises Case Management staff.
What will you need:
• Bachelor’s prepared professional registered nurse or Master’s prepared social worker.
• Minimum of five years’ experience in healthcare management, preferably of a hospital social work/utilization management program.
• Registered Nurse or Master of Social Work.
Valid through: 9/1/2020