The Case Management Services Director maintains current competency with nursing skills required for the assigned unit/department, and demonstrates knowledge regarding Standards of Care and Standards of Practice in the assigned area. He/She demonstrates knowledge of principles of growth & development over life span, and possesses the ability to assess data reflective of patient status, and to interpret the data appropriately to identify patient requirements specific to the patient’s age. The Case Management Services Director remains calm in crisis and emergency situations, and directs staff members effectively and appropriately. The Case Management Services Director maintains professional and effective working relationships with all members of the Health Care Team.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Nevada
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a leadership role in an acute care hospital
- Demonstrated experience in leadership/management and establishing interpersonal relationships necessary to promote an effective working environment
- ACLS, NRP and PALS as appropriate for area
Job Code: 08967-4503