We are looking for Director -Case Management for our client in Gainesville, FL
Job Title: Director -Case Management
Job Location: Gainesville, FL
Job Type: Direct Hire
- Start : ?ASAP
- Terms: Permanent
- ?Shift: Full-time Days/No Weekends
- Coordinates hospital-wide case management functions including assessment, improvement activities, regulatory and accreditation surveys and compliance, appropriate admissions/status, and length of stay.
- Collects and reviews data from internal and external sources to evaluate the quality of case management functions in collaboration with the medical staff, departmental directors and hospital leadership.
- Retrieves, communicates, and presents information in a written auditory, visual fashion, as needed.
- Responsible for overall collaborative coordination, with leadership members, for hospital-wide case management activities, and coordination of care.
- Collaborates with department managers, senior leadership, and employees through assessment of patient learning needs and discharge planning, designing, implementing and evaluating case management activities.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing as an RN. BSN preferred.
- MSN, MBA or Masters degree in related field preferred.
- 5 to 8 years related case management experience.
- Minimum of 3 years hospital acute care case management experience.
- Successful leadership/management experience within matrixed, corporate organizations.
- RN license in the State of Florida.
- CCM Certification is preferred.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Demonstrated success and abilities in leadership, achieving results, communications, customer service and health care management.
- Demonstrates assertive and diplomatic communication skills with a leadership style that initiates engagement, collaboration and direction with clearly defined expectations. Demonstrated results in the implementation of length of stay reduction and accountable reporting through metrics.