- Support expansion of Broker Referral Program
- Develop and support Sales Playbook focused on market specific carrier knowledge, compliance and regulatory updates and competitive intelligence
- Manage support target sales initiatives (e.g. Prime, Best Fit, Y-E Campaigns)
- Support sales exceptions with BRET and CAT with team
- Process support and automation enhancements to streamline quoting timeline and efficiency
- Reporting and trending analysis
- Partnership with Sales leadership to support strategic initiatives
- Connecting carrier product knowledge with sales leadership teams to drive future growth and program awarness.
- Partner with Brokers, Sales Leadership and Health & Benefit carriers to provide product expertise and execution of our carrier strategy, direct partnership management with all medical and ancillary insurance carriers,
- Work closely with Sales to ensure client and prospect needs are being met.
- Determine gaps in process management and partner with operations and vendors to identify alternatives procedures to simplify the process and speed up turnaround time. Conduct due diligence review on prospect quoting process and ensure appropriate tools are leverage correctly and determine the necessary training communication to ensure adherence to process.
- Track and report on market and field intelligence including trends on strategic plan decision and provide insight and guidance to the field to support opportunities for improving sales and retention
- Manage standardized carrier strategy model including leading carrier reviews with sales, presenting carrier updates, operational updates and training.
- Direct tactical activities required to deliver the procedure updates to sales leadership and associates including but not limited to carrier program updates, renewal, prospect support, retention and service. Coordinating carrier and program training conducted in local offices, developing carrier and state expansion processes and playbook
- Monitors regulatory and marketcompetitive environment to keep organization apprised of rate changes, competitors action and other key changes that impact the business.
- Monitor broker commission payment via referral program and support program expansion, proactively communicate updates to finance and other support teams.
- Handle critical issues and resolution for clients where carrier executive intervention is required. Ensure transparency and visibility of key carrier metrics with leadership team through regular reporting
- 5 to 8 Years of Benefit Sales Experience
- 3-5 years Medical Insurance / Carrie Relationship experience
- 3-5 years of quota carrying sales experience
- 1-3 years’ experience dealing with large and complex Contract Negotiations
- 3-5 years Operations or Project Management experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills required
- Must be comfortable working in matrix environment with multiple reporting lines and priorities
- Strong leadership skills required, preferred "self-starter" with limited need for oversight
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be able to travel– 25% – 35% (domestic)
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Master’s Degree, strongly preferred
- Contributes to developing organization objectives with regard to:
- Creative Thinking — collaborates with carriers and associates to deliver high-quality solutions
- Analytics — develops business cases and advanced models to support decision making and mines key insights from large data sets to inform sales and service strategies
- Develops training, carrier and executive presentations
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills are required.
- Ability to conceptualize, negotiate and sell ideas internally and externally is essential
- Ability to function in a flexible, constantly changing environment and identify and recommend opportunities for improving operations to be scalable.
- Req Number: 167991