Director, Capture Management
Director Capture Management will lead efforts to Capture/Win new business. This role is defined by the following expected activities;
- Drive and Manage, business capture for key opportunities that are strategic to the company.
- Conduct customer outreach, leading customer meetings, developing focused marketing collateral to influence customers, and developing strong relationships with potential source selection candidates early in the acquisition life cycle
- Acquisition Strategy marketing and manipulation based on company strategy, industry trends, customer desires, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFAR), and probability of win (PWIN)
- Capture intelligence and counter intelligence; incumbent organizational structures, salary data, run rates, wrap rates, competitive team composition, and competition strategy
- Identify and cultivate teaming partnerships and business alliances
- Support the execution of NDAs, TAs, and SubKs
- Prepare and refine capture-related information to serve as seed proposal content
- Proposal solution development, including proposal writing/authoring key sections as necessary, adapting past performance as necessary
- Support the proposal development process and related drafting, editing, formatting, and delivery of responses to RFI/Q's, and RFPs
- Continuously refine capture process, to support evolving industry drivers
Additional duties include providing development and management of the Company's growth with regards to:
- Assist transitioning new contracts, post-award
- Assist in recruiting and retaining key personnel and other qualified employees
- Contribute to the development and achievement of operational goals and objectives
- TypeFull-Time Employee LocationFairfax, VA ExperienceFive years proven, quantifiable experience, leading successful capture of competive federal acquisitions.
- Program Managment experience; PMP a plus.