Leads 1-3 development teams supporting an organizational unit or business area in the planning, budgeting and execution of its application development projects and technology-enabled objectives. Serves as the tactical interface with an assigned business unit for the purpose of business/IT strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management.
- Collaborates with Business and Product Strategy Management (PSM) leaders on application development project scoping, planning and capital/operational expense budgeting.
- Acts as trusted advisor regarding technology risks and opportunities for operational efficiency and competitive market advantage to Product Owner to ensure clear strategy and tactical execution of development projects/initiatives
- Facilitates effective collaboration between Business, PSM, Application Development and IT Operations personnel on technology projects.
- Ensures effective translation of project scope and objectives into actionable Agile scrum backlog by business analysts and scrum teams.
- Coordinates scrum team staffing needs with all Functional Management team members (Application Development, Quality Assurance, IT Operations/Administration); drives continuous improvement of Agile scrum teams.
- Collaborates with Functional Management team members on discovery, framing and solutioning work required to achieve business objectives.
- Works to consolidate redundant technologies, including cost-benefit analysis.
- Supports successful release and implementation of technology in the marketplace.
- Drives an excellent customer experience, continually raising the bar on functionality, usability and effectiveness of technology solutions.
- Establishes and promotes control processes, policies and best practices.
- Serves as reviewer / approver on Change Control Requests.
- 7 years minimum work experience required
- Bachelors degree preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.