Purpose of Job
Oversees a team of business professionals that are responsible for the end to end aspects of assigned processes. Guides team members to collaborate with Experience Owners and enterprise partners in the facilitation and development of business rules, gathering of requirements, artifacts and process management. Guides team members in capturing, documenting and sustaining processes. Maintains compliance with policies, procedures and regulations.
- Builds and oversees a team of employees for assigned functional area through ongoing execution of recruiting, development, retention, coaching and support, performance management, and managerial activities.
- Aligns with enterprise partners to define backlog and present the business case to compete for funding and ultimately ensure execution to output.
- Ensures the Business Process Consultant backlog is prioritized in accordance with business deliverables.
- Utilizes and oversees reporting, data, and analytics to measure process and project performance, adjust services and operational activities, and inform key stakeholders.
- Ensures risk mitigation is a top priority by diagnosing and quickly resolving risk opportunities. Influences CoSA and business processes to address risk across all activities.
- Using Agile Methodology, identifies business process risks and oversees that appropriate controls are captured, documented, sustained and ultimately mitigated.
- Bachelor's Degree. 4 or more years' experience leading programs/projects in a financial services industry or operations communications beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 8 or more years' experience in organization structure, business functions, processes, procedures, measures, metrics, etc. to provide comprehensive business knowledge
- 4 or more years' experience leading programs/projects, business process owner/consultant or working in an agile environment
- 3 or more years of direct team lead, supervisory or management experience required
- 4+ years Auto or Property Claims process management experience
- Master's degree or professional designations in fields related to analytics, business, or insurance
- Six Sigma – Green Belt or Black Belt certification
- Experience with business analysis and basic statistics
- Proven experience in leading and managing teams
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify risks and create appropriate controls
- Demonstrated experience documenting processes or procedures