The Director, Services Operations is responsible for working with departments to define and bring to view key performance metrics along with identifying and improving upon business processes and workflow efficiencies.
- Work alongside departments to outline their needs, measurements, KPIs and determine how to properly enter/capture and bring visibility of the necessary data.
- Identify business inefficiencies along with the actors and their needs to then determine how to better organize people, information, equipment and technology to operate more efficiently.
- Serve as quarterback on Brand Network’s internal cross-functional efforts.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to teammates.
- Provide prioritization of Operations team’s backlog of projects.
- Be the liaison between department leaders and Salesforce developers to implement new workflows and features within Salesforce.
- Work closely with Brand Networks' senior operations team to identify the best methods to utilize Salesforce to solve complex business problems.
- Where required, act as project manager on new system deployments or major system changes.
- Participate in a high performing team that is responsible for sales operations, reporting, modeling, sales productivity, compensation, and strategic analysis.
- Establish dashboards and other useful reports for sales enablement and adoption purposes.
- Manage Salesforce needs for our global sales, service, and client services team, providing training and guidance as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 10+ years of directly related work experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Salesforce, and enterprise tools.
- Use a holistic view when analyzing requests, problems, and recommending solutions.
- Proven track record of being able to work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Proven ability to collaborate across departmental and hierarchical boundaries.
- Always seeking to improve oneself, one’s team, one’s company.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Provides leadership to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training and development.
- Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations.
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator preferred.