The Director, Business Operations is a significant role that comprehensively spans planning and directing of many financial, administrative and operational activities for the CEO and CFO. This role main focus is ensuring effective business processes while helping drive coordinated execution across business units, facilitating alignment across common goals, and assisting in pushing forward long-term strategic issues.
As an executive at NICE leadership team, The Business Manager will report directly to the CEO, will be matrix to the CFO and will work closely with the executive leaders of the corporate unit, and collaborate with business and field functions across Nice.
- Planning and leading administrative and operational projects on behalf the CEO and CFO as well as conceptualize and drive strategic initiatives across the company.
- Providing a strong link between the CEO’s office and other departments within the company, and between the company and external parties, as a representative of the CEO in dealings with both internal and external communications
- Driving the rhythm of the business at the executive level including regular Executive meetings, QBRs etc...Provide organizational support to the CEO and to the CFO, helping to ensure action items, deadlines, and deliverables are completed as well as coordinate meetings and events as needed.
- Ensuing effective decision making processes across the leadership team. Making sure appropriate research and analysis is being conducted and presented; facilitating quality discussions. Make sure CEO and CFO have all information required regarding key strategic issues, and is accountable for implementing decisions.
- Overseeing and managing a wide variety of highly prioritized projects, as well as complete ad-hoc projects, requests, and analysis for a variety of investment related requests. Track company-wide deliverables and update CEO and CFO with timely status reports.
- Communicating with executive leadership regarding the progress and recommendations/decisions.
- Creating executive communications and presentations for a number of internal and external forums.
- BA or BS from an Ivy League university in a business related field, such as Business Administration or Finance.
- Masters of Business Administration from one of the top 10 Business Schools in the region.
- A minimum of 3-4 years of post MBA previous applicable experience at a Consulting firm or equivalent with specific exposure to software or technology organization in strategic project management or program management function.
- Excellent thought leadership with demonstrated ability to develop relationships with the ‘C’ or VP level business leaders to influence and lead on tactical and strategic issues. Exceptional skills in discretion and diplomacy are critical.
- Substantive exposure and engagement with the planning, execution and management of complex global projects.
- Engaged approach to collaborative co-dependent relationships with exceptional communication and presentations skills.
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy to take ownership and manage activities & processes to achieve results.
- Advanced strategic and project management skills.
- Data driven and advanced analytical skills
- Domain understanding of the enterprise software, business solutions and business intelligence.